Have you played "Decisions Decisions," yet?

Rival Hero: Sunny's Delight: Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

June 21st, 11:50 PM

"This is just so insane.  You're saying I'm... really... a superhero?"

Erin nodded.

"Wow.  Amazing."

Erin nodded again.  It was amazing, everything that had happened in the past twenty minutes.  The Spaniel had taken care of the thugs just seconds before they could really do nasty things to her.  As he untied her, Erin had filled him in on the important things he had forgotten-- that he was the Spaniel, that she was the Blue Lynx, that they had both been captured by Sunny, that they had to escape.  She left out all the parts about them being rivals, about him unmasking her, about how he had beaten and humiliated her.  These were details that just didn't seem relevant, to Erin.

"When that man came at me in the hallway... I just knew... That he was bad.  I knew I had to stop him."

"He's worse than bad," Erin said, gesturing at the thugs, both still unconscious.  The Spaniel had tied them up using the ropes that had just recently bound Erin.  "These people have been experimenting on you.  Injecting you with drugs.  They destroyed your memory and were trying to turn you into a slave.  They wanted to do the same to me."

The Spaniel scratched his head.  "Yeah, I remember that.  That's the first thing I remember.  A man putting a syringe into me.  And I... broke free... attacked him.  And then I went into the hallway.  Found that man.  And now I'm talking to you."

"Could you turn around for a second?" Erin said.  "I want to get dressed."

"Oh, sure."

The Spaniel did as she asked while Erin removed her sweat-soaked bra and panties.  She tossed the lingerie into the corner and gathered her Blue Lynx stuff: her mask, her bodysuit, her gloves, her boots, her belt.

"So what's your deal?" the Spaniel asked, still facing the wall.  "You said you're a superhero, too?"

"Yeah," Erin said, stepping into the legholes of her outfit and pulling it up her body.  "The Blue Lynx.  I've been fighting crime for a couple years now."

"You're good at it?"

Erin laughed.  It was an odd question.  She pushed her arms through her spandex sleeves.  "Yeah.  I'm great at it."

"So, what were you doing in... lingerie, if I can ask?"

Erin blushed.  She sat down on the cell bed and began to lace up her boots.  "Well, umm, you see, it's... I mean, they captured me.  And you know how men are."

"And they unmasked you?  So they know your secret identity?"

"They... uh... They don't," Erin mumbled.  "No.  I mean, they unmasked me, but they don't know who I am.  Because I'm just some girl."

She stood up, put on her gloves, clipped her belt around her waist, and applied the finishing touch, setting the blue mask delicately on the bridge of her nose.

"That's got to be scary, though," The Spaniel said.  "Having your secret identity revealed."

"It is," Erin said, shaking her head.  "But let's not talk about that anymore.  We've got to find Sunny and defeat her.  And then we've got to get out of here."

"Okay," the Spaniel said.  "Just tell me where to go."

Erin nodded.  "Good boy," she thought.

She walked toward the cell door and gripped the handle.  Her legs shook.  She felt slightly dizzy.  But being back in costume-- on her own terms-- and having the Spaniel by her side-- also on her own terms-- filled her with a surge of power.  She was, once more, the Blue Lynx.  And the Blue Lynx could do anything.

She opened the door and strutted into the hallway.  At the other end, maybe fifty yards away, she could see three thugs, all dressed in black tank-tops and camo pants, milling around.  They were opening doors and slamming them shut.  They were looking for something, or someone.

"Oh boysss!" she cooed.  "Can I help you find something?"

The thugs looked up.  "Fuck!" one of them yelled.  "She's free!"

"And there he is!  The Spaniel!"

"Get them!"

The thugs charged down the hallway.  Erin smiled, squeezed her fists, and braced herself.  She estimated she was at maybe forty or fifty percent.  But that would be more than enough with clowns like these.

On to Chapter Ten

No comments:

Post a Comment