Have you played "Decisions Decisions," yet?

Rival Hero: Sunny's Delight: Chapter One

Chapter One

June 18th, 1:35 AM

Erin Steele.

It was obvious from the beginning, wasn't it?

The beauty, the brawn, the brains... Well, maybe not the brains.  But the beauty, certainly.  You've got the exact same build.  Lithe.  Athletic.  Great tits and ass.  Great big black sexy hair.

I was just guessing before.  Seeing if I could make you crack.  Looking for anything to give me an edge.  I had no idea how... accurate... I was.

But of course it makes sense now.

The Blue Lynx could've only ever have been a certain kind of girl.  A goody goody.  Sometime with an over-inflated idea of their importance, and a ridiculous concept of "justice" that only the child of a politician could believe in.

You wanted to make your dad proud.  So you put on a little swimsuit and mask and went after the big dogs.  The drug dealers.  The "evildoers."  Brent.

You made quite the splash, didn't you?  You tore apart our operation.  You put legions of our men in jail.  You put Brent in a coma.  You really had us on the run, for months there...

Now look at you.

Alone.  Afraid.  Completely helpless.  Bound and gagged in the most nefarious way my boys know.

How many months did we try to defeat you?  We faced off so many times.  We even put together that "Fearsome Five," with that goddamn ninja traitor.  And somehow, you kept fucking winning.  Every time we thought we had you, you and your dumb bitch partner found some way to turn the tables at the last minute.

I guess I'm surprised how easy it finally was.

All we had to do was follow you around.  Ambush you.  Catch you off-guard.

That moment when you put up your hands... When my boys restrained you... Oh my God.  That was probably the most exciting moment of my life.  I knew you were ours, right then.

And now, Erin Steele... You're not going anywhere.

We've beat you.

The Blue Lynx is no more.

On to Chapter Two

No comments:

Post a Comment